The general terms of sale of the www.jardinfantome.com website referred to below must be carefully read and accepted prior to any order placed on www.jardinfantome.com. Any order made on the website jardinfantome.com implies full and unreserved acceptance of the General Terms of Sale. JARDIN FANTÔME has the possibility at any time to update these General Terms of Sale which apply to the exclusion of any other document.
Article 1. Website
1. jardinfantome.com is an e-commerce website accessible via the Internet at www.jardinfantome.com and is open to any user of this network. It is published and distributed by Laurèva Aussant, owner of the “micro-entreprise” JARDIN FANTÔME, registered at “Chambre de Métiers et de l’Artisanat de Paris” under number 828 905 463.
2.JARDIN FANTÔME offers for sale clothes and accessories.
3. JARDIN FANTÔME recalls that its products are exclusively dedicated to the personal use of the buyer and this, without any direct relationship with the professional activity of the buyer. JARDIN FANTÔME reserves the right to refuse execution of the order.
4. You declare that you have the full legal capacity enabling you to commit to these General Terms of Sale.
5. Any order of a product proposed on jardinfantome.com implies the consultation and the express acceptance of the General Terms of Sale by ticking the box provided for this purpose before any order.
As a reminder, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 1316 to 1316-4 of the Civil Code, supplemented by Decree 2001-272 of 30 March 2001, adopted for the application of Article 1316-4 of the Civil Code and relating to the the electronic signature, JARDIN FANTÔME specifies that the validation of the order form as specified below constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the site and the purchaser, the same value as a signature handwritten.
6. The General Terms of Sale are intended to define the rights and obligations of JARDIN FANTÔME and the buyer, born from the online sale of the products offered on the jardinfantome.com.
Article 2. Products
1. The products offered by JARDIN FANTÔME are those which appear on the website on the day of its consultation by the user and within the limit of available stocks.
2. All our models are registered.
3. All products ordered remain the property of JARDIN FANTÔME until full payment is received.
4. Products are described and presented as accurately as possible. The photographs illustrating, in support of the text, the products do not enter the contractual field. As such, if JARDIN FANTÔME tries to represent as accurately as possible the products whose photos are displayed on the site, variations of colors may occur. Moreover, all our products are handmade and can therefore differ from the photos presented. JARDIN FANTÔME undertakes to respect as much as possible the models offered for sale.
Our product offerings and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the website.
In the event of an unavailability of a product after placing your order, following an error or a supplier problem especially at the tissue level, we will inform you by e-mail in order to offer you an alternative closest to the product of origin.
Article 3. Price
1. The prices of our products are indicated in euros all taxes included except participation in the processing and shipping costs calculated according to the country of delivery, the weight of the package, and the mode of dispatch chosen. The price charged to the buyer is the price indicated on the order confirmation sent by e-mail by JARDIN FANTÔME.
2. JARDIN FANTÔME reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but the products will be invoiced on the basis of the rates in effect at the time of the registration of the orders, except for typographical errors which JARDIN FANTÔME would not be responsible.
3. The products remain the property of JARDIN FANTÔME until the complete receipt of the price by JARDIN FANTÔME.
4. Products sold on jardinfantome.com are reserved for individuals.
5. The price is payable in full and in a single payment upon validation of the order.
6. All unpaid invoices will be invoiced for a fixed amount of 25 euros per incident of payment. The data recorded by JARDIN FANTÔME is evidence of past transactions between jardinfantome.com and the buyer. The data recorded by the payment system is proof of financial transactions. The sale becomes final after acceptance of the secure services transaction.
Article 4. Payment
1. Any payment on the website can be done by Credit Card via Stripe or by Paypal account. The payment of purchases on the www.jardinfantome.com can be made from France or abroad safely, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by credit card belonging to the following networks :
– American Express
2. Via Stripe, the purchaser will enter his card number, expiry date, cardholder’s name and the visual cryptogram on the back of the credit card.
3. JARDIN FANTÔME reserves the right to refuse to honor any order from a user with whom it is in dispute, of any nature whatsoever.
4. JARDIN FANTÔME uses the secure payment service “Stripe”. The integrity of the data exchanged between the buyer and the Stripe secure platform is protected against hacking attempts.
5. JARDIN FANTÔME relies on Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protocol and provides all necessary assurances for Internet transactions.
6. JARDIN FANTÔME reserves the right to cancel any order that would pose a risk of fraudulent use of bank card.
Article 5. Order
All orders are made exclusively by internet: www.jardinfantome.com
The contractual information is presented in French and English and will be the subject of a confirmation containing this contractual information at the latest at the time of delivery. JARDIN FANTÔME reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute regarding the payment of a previous order.
Article 6. Validation
You declare that you have read and accepted the General Terms of Sale before placing your order. The validation of your order therefore constitutes acceptance of these General Terms of Sale.
In the absence of evidence to the contrary, the data recorded by JARDIN FANTÔME constitute proof of all the transactions undertaken by JARDIN FANTÔME and its customers.
Article 7. Delivery
1. Products purchased on www.jardinfantome.com can be delivered worldwide.
All products are handmade. Shipping times are one to three weeks, for manufacturing and shipping of the order. Delivery times vary by country and are not included within this timeframe.
2.The products are delivered to the delivery address that you indicated during the ordering process.
3. JARDIN FANTÔME undertakes to make every effort to ship the order within the maximum period of three weeks and upon receipt of the purchase order and payment. Any delays, up to 7 more days, do not give the buyer the right to cancel the sale and to claim damages. In the event of delayed shipment, an email will be sent to you.
Article 8. Product exchange and return / Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of Article L.121-21 of the Code de la Consommation, you have a 14-day withdrawal period from receipt of your products to exercise your right of withdrawal without having to justify reasons or to pay penalty. You only need to fill in this form to notify us of your product return request.
Items returned must not be worn, altered, damaged, washed or soiled. They must be returned in their original packaging and labeled. The shipping costs of return are at your expense. The shipping costs invoiced when shipping your order are refunded to you only in the exercise of your right of withdrawal within 14 days from the date of receipt of your package and only if you return your entire order.
JARDIN FANTÔME can not be held responsible for any damage or loss when returning your order. We advise you to proceed with mail with tracking. In case of loss, you must deal directly with your transporteur.
We will refund your order within 30 days of receipt of your order to :
2 rue Versigny
If items are not returned to this address we will not be able to refund.
Article 9. Securing / Protecting Data
1. www. jardinfantome.com is the subject of a security system with an SSL encryption process.
2. The information of the personal information collected in the context of distance selling is mandatory, this information being necessary for processing and delivery of orders as well as for the preparation of invoices. This information is strictly confidential. The lack of information implies the automatic rejection of the order.
3. The security protocol guarantees total confidentiality of the information transmitted. JARDIN FANTÔME undertakes not to transmit or exploit any personal information of its purchasers (Law “Informatique et Libertés” N ° 78-17) unless they are linked to its strict activity.
4. In accordance with the Law “Informatique et Libertés” N ° 78-017 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose any communication of personal information concerning yourself. To exercise this right, you must apply to JARDIN FANTÔME by e-mail to : email@example.com.
5. The processing of nominative information relating to users is the subject of a declaration to the French National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL): n °n°2069994.
Article 10. Intellectual property
All texts, illustrations, comments, books and images reproduced on www.jardinfantome.com are reserved under copyright and intellectual property rights and for the whole world. As such, and in accordance with the provisions of the French Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle, only use is permitted for private use, subject to different or even more restrictive provisions of the French Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle.
Any total or partial reproduction of the website : www.jardinfantome.com is strictly prohibited.
Article 11. Liability
The products offered comply with the French legislation in force and the standards applicable in France. The responsibility of jardinfantome.com can not be committed in case of non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the product is delivered.
Photos are for illustrative purposes. We invite you to refer to the description of each product to know the precise characteristics ; in case of doubt or if you want further information do not hesitate to contact us by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
jardinfantome.com is only responsible for the content of the pages it publishes.
In the event of a manifest error between the characteristics of the product and its representation and/or the General Terms of Sale, JARDIN FANTÔME can not be held responsible.
Article 12. Partial validity
If one or more stipulations of these General Terms of Sale are held to be invalid or declared as such under a law, a regulation or as a result of a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will retain their full force and reach.
Article 13. Entire Agreement
1. These General Terms of Sale and the order summary sent to the buyer form a contractual package and constitute the entirety of the contractual relations between the parties.
2. In case of contradiction between these documents, the General Terms of Sale will prevail.
Article 14. Applicable law
These General Terms of Sale and the contractual relations between the parties are subject to french Law.
Legal Informations :
www.jardinfantome.com is published and distributed by : Laurèva Aussant owner of the “micro-entreprise” JARDIN FANTÔME.
The head office : 2 rue Versigny 75018 Paris – France
Registered in the Paris Chambre de Métiers et de l’Artisannat : 828 905 463.
Free from VAT
Siret : 82890546300018
APE code : 1413Z
www.jardinfantome.com is hosted by : OVH
SAS with capital of 10 000 000 € RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 6202A – VAT N °: FR 22 424 761 419
Head Office : 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – France
The entire site is the exclusive property of JARDIN FANTÔME. No reproduction or representation may take place without the prior written consent of JARDIN FANTÔME.
However, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information made available on this site and the publisher can not be held liable for any errors. JARDIN FANTÔME reserves the right to correct, at any time and without prior notice, the content.